Destinations Covered: Jaipur, Ajmer, Pushkar, Jodhpur
Day 01: Jaipur:You will be received at airport/railway station and transferred to the hotel. Soon after check in we visit Amer Fort, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Observatory, Hawa Mahal, Walled Pinkcity & Albert Hall Museum. By the evening we visit the modern attractions of the city which includes the Birla Auditorium, New Vidhan Sabha, Birla Mandir and Jawahar Kala Kendra. Later we experience the Rajasthani dinner, folk music and dance with complete rural atmosphere in an ethnic village.
Day 02: Ajmer-Pushkar-Jodhpur:
Leave Jaipur for Jodhpur, enroute we visit Ajmer & Pushkar – both the places are major religious center for Muslim and Hindu Pilgrims respectively. We visit famous Dargah of Khwaja Muin-ud-din Chishti at Ajmer & World only Lord Brahma Temple at Pushkar. Later we proceed to Jodhpur, upon arrival check in at hotel. Overnight at Jodhpur.
Day 03: Jodhpur:After breakfast we climb up the Majestic Mehrangarh Fort and explore its every nook & corner. We also visit the Jaswant Thada, Ummaid Bhawan Palace Museum, Clock Tower and Markets. At the time of onwards journey, you will be transferred to Jodhpur Airport or Railway Station. (The Tour Ends)
* Prices are Per Person on Twin Sharing basis.
* Rates may change during the fairs & festivals time.
* Rates are in Indian Rupees.
* 02 nights / 03 Days air-conditioned accommodation on twin sharing basis.
* Daily breakfast.
* All sightseeing and transfers by an AC Car.
* Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes.
* Rajasthani Dinner at Jaipur.
* Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed).
* Farewell Gift.
* Meals & drinks other than specified in inclusions.
* Expenses of personal nature such as portages, tips, telephone calls, laundry expenses etc.
* All entrances, camera fees, guide & driver tipping.
* Insurance Cover.
* Any air/train/bus fare.